The review of the text
- Each publication is reviewed by an independent reviewer not affiliated with the University of Szczecin.
- The texts in foreign languages or authors affiliated with foreign institutions are reviewed by reviewers with foreign affiliation.
- Authors and reviewers do not know their identity.
- Once a year the list of reviewers is published.
- Reviews are in writing and arrive at an explicit request to the approval of an article for publication or its rejection. Possible recommendations by the reviewer may point out:
- Accepting the text for publication in its current form;
- Accepting of the text for publication under the condition of making corrections;
- Accepting the text for print under making corrections and re-submitting for review;
- Not accepting the text for print.
- Criteria for review of publication:
- compliance with the profile of the journal;
- innovative approach;
- the structure of the text;
- appropriate theoretical basis;
- quality of research techniques;
- reference to the current literature;
- correctness of style, grammar, and text edition.
Reviewing procedure is in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.